I will be leading a workshop on knowledge management, focusing on designing sustainable knowledge management programs for talent management on June 7, 2011. My talk is sponsored by PLS Consulting as part of their Talent Management Strategies Series for HR Executives. The workshop will enable HR practitioners to:
- Build and lead a knowledge management program given the business strategy, goals and objectives of your organization.
- Design a knowledge management program that leads to sustainable business value.
- Identify, manage, and leverage valuable knowledge as intellectual assets.
- Identify and choose among various technology options for managing knowledge.
- Manage the grayness of the workforce through retaining valuable knowledge within the organization.
- Engage employees through the Human Resource function of the organization in knowledge creation, sharing, and re-use.